How do you watch movies?

 Streaming services? Nah, I don't want to pay of 'em and their selections are always limited.

Netflix? We got Netflix, I don't care for it, never carries the titles I want, but she won't let me dump it. 

VHS? No? Just kidding. How about DVDs? BUT where to get them?

Goodbye to more DVDs? Best Buy plans to phase out sales of physical movies in the coming months

Best Buy is saying goodbye to movie-watching with physical discs.

The consumer electronics retailer plans to phase out its DVD and Blu-ray sales by early 2024 -- with physical movies set to be sold in-stores and online as they are today through the holidays, Best Buy confirmed to The Associated Press.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/goodbye-to-more-dvds-best-buy-plans-to-phase-out-sales-of-physical-movies-in-the-coming-months-1.6601654

Well, there is still Amazon and Ebay.

Personally, I use a downloading service. That way I can can get my greedy little mitts on whatever movie or tv show I want. (But shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone, ok?)

What about you?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices