Happy Father’s Day to all our great Dads here!

I saw a fun thread on Twitter today.  I didn’t see his original tweet, but I guess George Conway’s autocorrect gave him the wrong word, and everyone started jumping on it.

Conway said: I don’t know if I can mustard a response.  Maybe in Heinz sight I will.

To wit, in came the wit:

  • Mayo God forgive you.
  • You’re in quite a pickle.
  • I’m relishing this.
  • Hey, I got no beef with this.
  • Lettuce consider the pickle you’re in.
  • Poupon you for missing the mark.
  • That’s the Gulden touch!
  • I’m sure if you Hunt’s, you’ll find a Gulden response.
  • What’s the big dill?
  • I’ll have my nothingburger with the works, please!
  • Such ANTICIPATION, is making me wait. 🎵
  • Mayo the force be with you!
  • So many salty comments on this thread!
  • Remember to always used condiments everyone.  Safe eating!

Well, you get the idea.  Let’s (or lettuce) have some different suggestions here (categories) and let's run with them (see how witty we can be).

I’ll start one suggestion out:

I have a cold…

  • It’s brought me to my sneeze.

Fun witting!

(by Primal “ah-choo” Soup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices