Jingle All the Way

 Last night, I awoke at three in the morning with a jingle running through my head.  

No, it wasn't the alarm.  It wasn't a phone warning.  It was the damn Pepsodent jingle from the 1950s!


What have I done to deserve this?  I was four years old when this idiocy burned itself into my brain!  Four years old!

But thinking of one brought others.  Such as


And


I mean, geez, "America's favorite drink in an envelope," as if there were a vote on it?

Then there's this one -- where one kid thinks it through, but is forced to join the Group Think by societal disapproval.



So empty that old trash out of your head and share it here!  Otherwise, you might be up at three A.M., with a jingle jangling you awake!

            AlextheKay has a lot on his mind at night            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices