Movies you have never seen. OR those others haven't seen, but YOU would recommend.

 This thread brought to you by this exchange:

 

You've never seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? You are in for a treat!


 

No. I’ve heard of it, but never watched it. Maybe I’ll look for it.


 

I think we need an entire thread about movies Susan hasn't seen, because, it seems every time the subject of a movie comes up, you say you haven't seen it. How odd.
Next you will tell me you never saw the movie Being There.


 

No, I kid you not. I haven’t seen “Being There” either. Have no idea what it’s about. Swear on my life.

 

BTW, I’ve never watched Bambi either. True!


NOW, with all due apologies to Alex, Monty Python and the Holy Grail has some hilarious moments at the beginning, then drags throughout the rest of the movie. Just my humble opinion of course.


However, Being There, is hilarious. The dry humor is truly something special. Especially the scene where Shirley MacLaine is pleasing herself because she thinks this is what Peter Sellers wants her to do. 


Bambi is for kids, but if Susan really wants to see a Bambi classic, check this out:




I even suggested to Susan:

 
 Some new movies are absolutely awesome, like CODA:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2022/mar/28/coda-wins-best-picture-oscar


That one definitely was one of my faves from the last couple of years, yet .....

 

Nope. Didn’t see that one either.


So, without further ado, what movies would you recommend? Old or New? What rare ones would YOU suggest?


Anyone ever see.........?


Come up with your own juicy suggestions, for Susan, or for anyone who has lived a sheltered life and never got beyond watching Pretty Woman.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices