TBD...

We’ve come to the end of the “Asks” Series 2 OPs.  We had a total of 18 questions.  Thank YOU!  We had a lot of participation and food for thought.  That’s always a good thing.  Keeps those old synapses a-crankin'!

Are we up for a Series 3?  What do you think?

I will be able to tell whether or not to go forward with it, if I get enough questions from our fellow bloggers here (I’d like at least 12 new questions, that would take me through another month’s worth of Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays).  

If you like Snowflake’s Forum and want to help keep it alive and vibrant, it depends on everyone’s participation.  I think we have shown that we are a “cut above” a lot of those other belligerent-type blog communities out there.  We’ve come to know each other pretty well and I’d like to keep us blogging together, here in our mutual admiration society. 🥰

So, “Ask not what your blog can do for you; ask what you can do for your blog.”  Yes, I ripped that off.   Help me help you continue to blog in a pleasant environment.  With so few official authors, unless you give me some food for thought, you’ll have to settle for mere “scraps/rations” we authors might occasionally throw out to you. 😭

Post your “Ask” question(s) for a potential Series 3 in the posting area below.  It’s in your hands (well, keyboard fingers) now. 😉

And thanks for favoriting and supporting this thread!

(by Primal “TBD” Soup)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices