What keeps you awake at night?

 Simple question: what keeps you awake at night?

Ukraine? Biden? Trump? Inflation? The environment? Truckers? Sports? Canadians?

Or another way of phrasing it: What concerns you the most? The decline in American civility? Genocide? Hungry Children? Weather? Meteors? Bad Hollywood Movies?

Yeah, I am being tongue-in-check a bit here, BUT... almost everyone I know has one thing they obsess over, even if it is just the weather or the price of food.

I have been amazed when I scour discussion boards, how much Trumpism, hatred of Biden, and partisan politics dominates the discussion, yet so few are concerned about the most existential threat to us all, the environment. I fear what we are leaving our kids. That would be my #1 worry.

But everyone is different, with different concerns.

If you had to pick YOUR #1 concern, what would it be?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices