What day is it today?

 Yeah, I know it is Feb.14, but for the life of me, I can't remember the significance of this day.

Something is nagging at the back of my mind though, that if I don't remember this day, I will be in deep doo-doo with someone.

Something to do with flowers, wine, chocolates, even lacy lingerie.

I just can't put my finger on it.

Maybe an opportunity for card companies to sucker us out of our $ ? 

A chance to tell someone something we should be telling them every day and don't need a special day to tell them ?

Somehow, I expect whatever today is, it will be like any other day. I will get up in the morning, go on my first shift, come home to breaky with my loved one, watch some Olympics, then off to my 2nd shift, home to dinner, then cuddling on the sofa to watch a movie or TV series.

So, why is it that today is different or special? I don't get it. Can someone help me out with this one?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices