THREAT TITLE: Things that I learned from my parents that I absolutely believe

 OR are absolutely false. OR I wish were true. 

Another thread title: lies my parents told me, truths they told me, TALL TALES my parents told me.

For most of us, telling us about Santa, it the most obvious one, most of us had to learn on our own - like I did - that by golly, my parents were right, Santa does exist.

But the biggest secret that I learned from my parents (who were German) was that it was in fact Germans who first discovered North America.

You see, an expedition of Germans way before Columbus landed on the shores of what is now known as Canada, and when they saw no people around, yelled out "Keiner da!" 

Sounds plausible doesn't it?

Anyway, now your turn.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices