Talkin' 'bout My G- g- g- generation!

 Which generation are you?  I'm a Boomer, myself.  Been watching my fellows aging, gracefully and gracelessly in different measures, since my teens.  We've gone from the protesters who defied the draft to the angry old farts who yell "get off my lawn!"  

See,  now, here's how we like to see ourselves:


But here's what we look like to everybody else:



We've gone from being the most educated generation in U.S. history to being the generation that denies climate change, even as our shores are washed away.  We've gone from being the Civil Rights generation to the anti-BLM, anti-ANTIFA generation.  We've become the generation of sore losers who can't admit we lost an election.  We've become, not to put too fine a point on it, Old Farts.


So talk to me about your generation!  Boomer?  Share the misery!  Gen-Z?  Share the Slack!  Millennial?  Share the debt!  And never forget:



AlextheKay, approaching 70


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices