Any one else going through life changes?

 NO, I don't mean THAT particular change, I mean in GENERAL.


Examples:

Though I swore to stay retired after giving up my part time school crossing guard job at the beginning of Covid, I am now back to doing the same again because, quite frankly, I was getting very bored and frustrated.

I also sold my Canadian property that was going to be my ticket to move back to Canada. I still can, the paperwork has been approved, but I am putting all my plans on hold for now.

So, whether moving, retiring, unretiring, changing spouses (I did that too, but that was a few years back), or becoming too busy in the real world to spend much time on Snowflake's forum, what changes have YOU been going through?

Inquiring minds wanna know.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices