IT IS NOW OFFICIAL !

 I am happy to report, that as of today, I know of NO ONE personally who hasn't been vaccinated.

Not a neighbor, not a friend, not a single person living in our apartment complex, and now, finally, not a family member.

Till now, my brother was the lone hold out, the reason, his wife believed in conspiracy theories about the long term dangers of the vaccines.

To their credit, they didn't recklessly go out into public, they DO mask up, and adhere to the other protocols.

So what changed?

My niece, their daughter, just started a new job as a forensic lab technician, and as you can imagine, many years of university to get her bachelor's degree in forensic science. She also had to get fully vaccinated.

She told her parents a couple of weeks ago in very clear terms why they needed to get vaccinated and until they did, she would not be visiting them. I had told my brother the same months ago.

So, now bowing to pressure, they have both gotten their first dose of Phizer and their daughter has made it clear, STILL no visit until they get their 2nd dose.

Now, I am NOT saying there aren't any hold outs in the town I live in, but again, NO ONE I KNOW personally. And that includes any of my fellow school crossing guards or any of the teachers at the school I cross for.

WHAT ABOUT YOU? Any hold outs in your personal life? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices