Trump offers to fight Biden in a boxing match

 

'I think he'd go down very, very quickly'








During a promotional event for 58-year-old Evander Holyfield's boxing match against 44-year-old Vitor Belfort, Trump was asked who he would like to fight.

"Well if I had to pick somebody in the world, not only a professional boxer because I'll take a pass on the professional boxers," Trump said, "I think probably my easiest fight would be Joe Biden because I think he'd go down very, very quickly. Very, very quickly."

"He'd be in big trouble," he added. "I think Biden would go down within the first few seconds."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices