WOKE UP THIS MORNIN'

Woke up this mornin', my dog was dead Someone disliked him and shot him through the head I woke up this mornin' and my cat had died I'm gonna miss her, sat down and cried Came home this evenin', my hog was gone The people here don't like me, I think I'll soon move on And now somethin's happened that would make a saint frown I turned my back and my house burned down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXtlUYrfv64

            NAH - Woke up this mornin', and it wasn't all THAT bad, but winter has arrived


AH - What you folks in southern climes are missing!!

HAD ME a cuppa, and thought to myself "I guess I need to peruse the headlines to find an interesting story to post on my forum and hope and pray more than just a few comments will be my reward for my efforts."

THEN, I thought to myself, NAH, I have a couple of dozen authors, I AM POSITIVE some of them might come up with some good topics to discuss, so I don't have to do ALL the work, right?

BESIDES, I am feeling nonsensical this morning, so do WHATEVER you all want, contribute or not, comment or not, drop a meme or video or not, whatever..........

Thanks to some of my regular contributors who always manage to come up with some great memes, here are three I have stolen:

AND AUTHORS: I have updated my invite list:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We could use some elbow grease here…

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

When Life Hands You Lemons