What we're not having for Thanksgiving



Ah, Thanksgiving!  When we make every conceivable dish under the sun for all the family members, friends and just plain hangers-on who'll attend?  Wait, what?  Only two of us are actually gonna be here?  Well, that means I don't have to make...

Green bean casserole!  That ugly glob filled with mushroom soup I'm actually allergic to!



And cranberries!  I swear, everybody in the dam' world but me loves these little red things!




A- and no Jell-O Molds!  (Seriously, does the word "mold" not tell you to avoid this immediately?)




I may not make many dishes this year, but I know I'll like them all!  Even as leftovers!


So--what aren't you making this year?   Alexthekay wants to know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices