So, when did you go to bed last night?

 I surprised myself last night.  I stopped watching any news reporting at 11 P.M. EST and went to bed.  I figured whatever the results, I'd be better off not stressing and just check out the results in the morning.

And this is what I felt like when I woke up:


Latest news is that at least one state won't get back to counting until tomorrow--and it's one of the still contested states.  This is, in some ways, even worse than 2000.  We're not just a divided country now.  We're a schizophrenic one.

What do you plan to do to stop yourself from looking like the gentleman above? 

Drink tea?


Play soothing music?



Go out for a walk and blow something up, just for shits and giggles?



Or just go back to bed?


Tell us how you're getting through these marvelous times!

----AlextheKay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices