WE ARE OVER HERE!

WELCOME - AGAIN - TO SNOWFLAKE'S FORUM

Some differences from the Disqus channels:

You have to be invited to be an author, and I need authors, SO PLEASE step up and offer your services - I would need your email address to set you up.

I NEED MODS, to keep order and decorum on here. ANYONE who does not want to be involved in News and Politics is welcome to moderate No-Po topics.

Also, your name will not appear as the author of an OP, so if you want the credit, be the first to comment on your own OPs, as well I NEED everyone to recommend OPs, because we are not able to send out invites.

Also change your settings so you get notifications:


ALSO:


MODS: I have been trying hard to add people to trusted user list as they appear, help me out with this, and add people as you see them as well, thanks.

HOPEFULLY, this forum will thrive, it can only do so with YOUR SUPPORT




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices