SEEKING OPINIONS

HELLO FOLKS

I have a Blogger page now, and tagging just a few people to get their opinions on whether this layout works for you.

I have been busy, and with the help of some good friends, have been working on trying to find myself a new home to engage people on.

First - I tried the suggestion of a chatroom but quite simply, that didn't fly.

Then someone set up a site for me:
http://snowflakesplace.boards.net/

Which I really like for several reasons - you don't need to be set up as an author to post a thread - just have to sign up to use the site. Also it doesn't use the Disqus platform and Disqus has already let us down on several occasions. I also love that there are a variety of topics to pick from - non-political to political.

BUT:
humans are a strange animal, and I have to admit myself, I like familiarity. SO THIS PAGE uses the Disqus layout, and will be easier to follow for anyone who keeps their Disqus profile after Sept. 1
the ONLY disadvantage I have found, is that anyone who wants to post an OP on here has to be added as an author.

That is a bit of a hassle, but who knows - if enough Disqus refugees come on board, I can ask the lovely lady who set this up for me to add YOU as an author. And really, how many authors does a page like this need? Even on my old channel Old @ass, only a handful of people ever bothered doing OPs.

SO:

For those I have tagged below, if you have the time over the next couple of days, take a look around, and PLEASE provide me with some feedback as to whether SNOWFLAKE'S PLACE or this blogger page is the preferred venue for you.


AND TO MAKE THINGS EVEN MORE INTERESTING:
Someone else who is a Snowy fan might be setting up a third alternative for me, so there may be more choices in the future.

BUT FOR NOW
Please let me know which of the two forums I have going now suits you best


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices