What SNOWFLAKE wants to know......................

 If your wife, girlfriend, significant other, or some lady you are dating, asks you...........

How do I look in this?

Are you gonna tell her the truth, dance around the question, or lie to her and tell she looks great in that?

Where this idea came from:


I lie. She asks me, does this look good on me? Am I gonna be honest? Hell no!


 

That's where finesse come in. You must finesse that kind of thing. 😉 It can be done.


Never mind the finessing part. Be honest. Would YOU be honest and tell your lady (or gentleman) that they look great in that when they look anything but?


I mean, how honest do you want to be on THAT question?


Hasn't THAT question been a  universal dilemma ever since the first caveman brought home a woman? Or the first woman brought home a man (gotta be fair here).  


 

"Dear heart, if you like it, I like it. Because I like and love you, and that has nothing to do with what you decide to wear." 💖 That's finesse.





Ok, ok, sounds prudent. BUT is it being honest with her (or him)?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices