'Lieutenant Dan' Goes Viral

 


Not sure how we will find an update to see if God was able to save this guy, but here is 
the story:
A one-legged Tampa Bay man has built a fanatical following online for opting to stay in his sailboat because God told him to as the deadly Hurricane Milton approaches Florida.
"God told me to come out here and get a boat, I came out here and got a boat," Malinowski said. "Everything that he's been telling me over the last two days is I'm doing the right thing, he's got my back. I'm in good shape. I'm not sweating it."
"The safest place to be is on a boat during a flood; we learned that with Noah," Malinowski shared. "Everyone that stayed on land drowned."
More:

Stay safe people, don't be a Lieutenant Dan. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices