PEGGING (For adult audiences only)

 Much to my embarrassment, I recently heard about something called Pegging. Hell did I know what it meant till I looked it up.

Why straight men are begging for pegging more than ever before


At least I can say I am not alone in NOT knowing what Pegging is:

Recent Survey Shows 45% of People Are Unfamiliar With Pegging


Ever heard of pegging? Why it's the latest sex position everyone's talking about!

Plus, why it can transform relationships and orgasms for all genders.

https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/life/sex-and-relationships/pegging-525958

REALLY? Seems my sex life was doing fine without pegging. Maybe I need to try it?

Anyone else interested in pegging?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices