Sunday(ish) lite…

It’s Sunday here in the U.S.  Let’s see if we can rile up some chuckles.  The subject for today is "bumper stickers."

We all know about the more popular or common ones:

  • Eat more beans, America needs the gas
  • Baby on board
  • My other car is a Porsche
  • Cats [Dogs] are people too  (I always liked that one)

Then there are the more risqué ones:

  • Electricians do it ‘til it hertz ⚡

This one struck my funny bone, the first time I saw it:

  • If you can read this, the bitch fell off


I remember the first time I saw this one:

  • The lab called, your brain is ready

I busted out laughing.


So, anyway, here are today’s questions:

  1. What is your all-time favorite bumper sticker?
  2. Have any bumper stickers actually made you LOL?  If yes, which?
  3. If you made up a bumper sticker, what would it say?

Have fun and laugh!  Laughter is the best medicine I can offer! 🤣

(by PrimalSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices