A bit of this and that and other things

 Well, Geri has left me to go back to Minnesota ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Short pause.

Only for a week or two to visit her daughters before winter sets in. Then she will be back. Did I fool anyone? Probably not ๐Ÿ˜

Before leaving last night, we spent the last couple of days moving furniture so I can get at the walls and I am finally going to get around to painting them. A soft green in the bathroom, a smoky green with a touch of gray for the living room, a forest green for the kitchen, and a shade of bamboo for the bedrooms, hallway, and dining room.  

In short, I will be on less AND more than usual. Less because I will be busy painting. Remember too I still have to shuffle off to work twice a day as a school crossing guard. More because in the evenings I am gonna get bored and lonely and will pop in here hoping for some company. Trouble is, not a lot of you good folks pop in during the evening. ๐Ÿ˜•

Meanwhile, I will once again ask if ANY of you out there are interested in trying your hand at authorship? It's easy to add you on. And there is NO obligation for minimum contribution. But if you ever had an interest, politics, chatter, science, history, recipes, personal blogs, here is your chance. Just let me know. 

Thanks again to my authors who have contributed to this forum, always appreciated, though some of you have gone AWOL and yeah, I am looking at YOU, YOU know who you are!! I was thinking of naming names, but that would be cruel. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Doesn't have to be political, you could do like some of my authors have done, pick a theme that fancies you and run with it. 

So, for this weekend (off Monday, Thanksgiving in Canada) consider this an open thread and post whatever you want. Right now though it is time for a cuppa and then getting into my paint clothes. Maybe see a few of you this evening ๐Ÿ˜


Oh and umm, as an aside, I will take some time in the near future to review my invite list. If you have popped in here occasional but haven't been a regular but would like to be on the invite list, let me know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices