What are your plans for Labor Day Weekend?

 OR, was we call it here in Canada - Labour Day Weekend.

My son arrives tomorrow night for the weekend and first time I have seen him since Covid. So stalked up on beer (his preference) and vodka (my preference) and wine (Geri's preference).

Though I already climbed the mountain last weekend, and barely lived to tell about it, the plan is to tackle it again. (With my son)


OK OK, we ain't talking exactly the Rockies here, but just the same, damn proud of myself considering I am about 40 lbs overweight and nearing 70 yrs of age.

Part of the trail to the top is almost vertical with lots of jetting rocks and people have been known to get hurt attempting the climb:




IF I make it the rest of the weekend will be spent at home just catching up with my son.
BUT, enough about me..........

What are YOUR plans? Are YOU still being Covid conscious? Or are you going to go FULL PARTYING? 

Drop in and say Hi, otherwise I will see you all on the other side of the weekend!

ENJOY.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices