A brief update

 Landing, installed, and finally settled in our new home.

MAN OH MAN, what a week!

First, we had to wait for the new flooring to be put in, but that wasn't the end of our wait, the building we are moving into was in the process of installing fiber optics for internet.

Imagine how long we would still be waiting if they were going to repaint the apartment, but I told them don't do it, I will paint it myself to my liking (a project for the winter).

Anyways, as hectic as things have been I felt it necessary to post this quick thread in case you all   think I have forgotten you.

I HAVEN'T!

Will still be a few more days to get unpacked, settled, and organized in our new home. Thanks to all of you for your patience while we are in this process.

FINALLY, it is over, I am back where I always wanted to be. 

Love to all my friends and followers.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices