Ho Hum, another Sunday, another Snowy announcement

 Please be patient, I have to vent.

I will get around to making an Earth shattering and totally unexpected announcement below, but please don't skip ahead and miss the rest of my tirade.

GRRRR, at Disqus, I wanted to make my announcement Thursday or Friday, but Disqus was glitching at my end, couldn't even get into the Admin Panel to clear all the spam that was collecting.

Finally did get them cleared and at least for now, Disqus seems to be working OK.

NOW, for the big announcement, and I suggest you strap yourself in, as it will be a major one.

Ready?

I am moving to Canada finally, no, not yet, though I wish.

I am closing down my forum, well no, not yet either.

Geri has left me, nah, she knows a good thing when she's got it.

So Snowy, what is it already?

It's this:

I am giving up the weed, both in smoking or edible form. Period. The end.

(No wonder I am in a bad mood).







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices