Blacks and Whites left of fight over a few scraps.

 Well well, now I see what a race war looks like, and why they occur.

Let me explain.

Though retired, I still work part time as a school crossing guard, for the spare change but mostly just to get out into the world a couple hours a day.

Now, where I cross the kids, there is a big open field that leads to the school I cross for, and every morning, weather permitting, it is filled with seagulls having their morning meal.

Occasionlly, a few fly outside of the field onto people's properties or even onto the road to peck at something. But those domains are usually governed by crows, so the seagulls stay in field.

Near my corner, there is a McDonalds. So I am always picking up empty coffee cups or discarded french fry containers. Apparently overnight, last night, someone on their way somewhere from McD's must have dropped some food.

The crows were having a feast, but suddenly were invaded by the seagulls who wanted their share. At first the crows were scared off, but they soon returned with reinforcements, and next thing I saw, they were pecking at each other, and squawking at each other.

So, I thought about this and thought to myself:

So this is what it looks like when blacks and whites are left to fight over the few scraps society leaves them to peck over.


Hmmmmm..... 😐




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices