Heroes...

 


When we’re young, we are always looking for our heroes (movie stars, sports stars, rock stars, etc).  I think it’s part of “looking for one’s identity,” as they used to call it.   

I, too, used to have my heroes.  Who among us hasn’t?  People whom we followed the advice of, and thus their influence became our role models in life.  Such people were as much responsible for shaping us, as anyone or anything else out there was.

But do you still have heroes?

I don’t have any heroes anymore... and I like it that way.  Heroes served me well at one time, but I’m “philosophically” on my own now.  How about you?


Thanks for participating and recommending.

(by PrimordialSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices