YEAH I AM ALIVE

 WANT TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT TONIGHT 

But first, thanks to the lovely ladies who emailed me with concerns about where I am and to Germaine posting a thread asking the same.

I realize, being a Friday night, might not be a lot of people around, but I will be online tonight nursing a Jack Daniels or maybe smoking a joint (or both) and hope to enjoy an open forum, semi-chatroom style.

So, anyone who drops by and drops a note I will hopefully be able to reply in a timely fashion, or right away if I am online at the same time as yourself.

Of course, if I drink or smoke myself under the table, you will all have to carry on without me.

I own a small lakeside cottage in Canada, and every year I travel there to check up on it's condition (it just sits there as an investment property and is NOT winterized), but because of Covid, I was hoping a neighbor of mine who has the keys to the cottage could take care of it this year, but he informed me he and his wife won't be going to their cottage this year. (I dropped by his place in town to retrieve my keys)

So I had to get permission and got it, to go across the border to my property and close it up myself.

Decided since I was already there to spend a few days just chilling, reading books, enjoying the view, but since my significant other was not with me, I was eager to return home and just got home this morning. (Drove)

The cottage has poor internet reception so my laptop kept cutting out, I DID drop by to do some moderating and keep an eye on things, but mostly I was offline, and now I know what it feels like to be sans news and politics for a week and a half, and man oh man, YOU SHOULD ALL TRY IT!

I see some of you have been having fun with Trump bashing threads, even though my Forum was set up to be about general news, general discussions, personal observations, fun stuff, not just Trumpisms.

Anyway, I will make an appearance ON THIS THREAD tonight and hope to catch up with anyone who is online.

AND when I say online I am in Eastern Time, so I do realize some of you are in different time zones so I will try to stay lucid till I can catch up with Y'ALL.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices