Music too sick to live!

 I'm a fan of sick, ugly music.  No, seriously.  I really am!  And there's a lot of it out there.  Let's start with the music of Patrick Sky.  Sky was a widely respected classical guitarist.  He didn't sing; he just played.  He was admired, elitist and then he produced this album:


Among the lyrics:

Our baby died last night
He lived but 24 hours
And he cost 100 dollars
Was a lousy baby anyway.
So we ate him.

Whew!  After that, you want to get back to good old American romance, am I right?  So let's visit with Frank Zappa's "Brown Shoes Don't Make It"

Smother my daughter in chocolate syrup
And strap her on again, oh baby
Smother that girl in chocolate syrup
And strap her on again
She's my teen-age baby
She turns me on
I'd like to make her do a nasty
On the white house lawn
Smother my daughter in chocolate syrup
And boogie 'til the cows come home

I could offer many more examples--but I want to hear from you!  What are your favorite sick lyrics?  And feel free to post a video of the songs, too!

                                                     ---AlextheKay:  Sickness Is Our Bizness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices