Welp...

Knowing what I know now, about how Trump operates when it comes to truth telling (see his 20,000+ lies and misleads), and how the “real truth” ends up being basically the opposite of what shoots out of his brain-to-mouth phenomenon, either:

 

  1. He really isn’t sick, but doing one of his many (and expected) “October Surprises.” I thought it would come in the form of a fake heart attack to garner the sympathy vote.  But hey, why not dance with the one who brung you (COVID)?  Much more believable and convenient.  *Or,*
  2. He’s as sick as a dog and the videos they are showing us are doctored/fictitious somehow, showing Trump to be so-called “getting better.”  I don't trust anything they do or say.

Call me a skeptic, but is it any wonder?  Let’s face it, we’ve all been driven to this point in the last four years.  

So what say you?  Do you think he really has COVID?  Do you agree with my [conspiracy] theories?  Do you have any theories?  I mean, it is rather curious that so many Republicans are coming down with the virus.  I know it's supposedly because of their negligent "get-togethers" and mass refusals to "wear the damn masks."  But that would play right into/bolster the ruse narrative (Hope, Kellyanne, Christie, "and all the greatest hits" types).  Yes, I'm at that point now where I, too, am engaging in conspiracy theories. :/  Like I said, I've been driven.

(by PrimordialSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices