Friday Open House

 Some minor thoughts for this Friday:

Last time one of my threads on here got a high response was:

https://snowflakesforum.blogspot.com/2020/10/direction-of-this-channel.html

So, where oh where is everyone hiding


Kat worked her butt off to set this forum up for me and I have tried (whether successfully or not is up to you to decide) to strike a balance on here and create a home for a variety of views and interests.

OTHERWISE:

For the first time in my otherwise healthy carefree life, I have run into some health issues.

Have lost 7 teeth in the last year, all at the back so I still have my bright smile.



And now I am going under the knife next week to take out a melanoma on top of my head, which will leave me with a small bald spot.

Politics-wise, I feel spent, and can't wait for it all to end, and likely after Nov. 3rd, it won't be over, either Trump will refuse to step down or we will have months of court challenges to the results.

As a result, I have been trying to get away from the news, NOT that I don't care or not involved enough, but the mind needs some peace or it becomes mush.


I will vote and have urged all I know personally to vote D across the board, but spending more and more time now with my lady love walking, listening to music, reading books and finding other distractions.

I like to pose a question: has all things Trump and the Election focused YOU away from other hot button topics? Haven't seen a lot discussions, on here nor on other forums, about the environment, social justice, international news, societal issues.

Is it just me or has Trump trumped all other topics of discussion?

Anyway, drop a note, a comment, a suggestion, a joke, an observation, a meme, a video, or just say HI.

Now it is time for my morning cuppa:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices