It's New Year's Eve !!

 Big deal - right?

Actually it is odd as I get older I care less about celebrating New Year's Eve, and typically fall asleep before midnight.


I have never seen the ball drop live, only on TV. I did, one New Year's Day morning wake up with my ass stuck in a metal garbage can when I was much much younger. Yeah, fell asleep the night before stoned and woke up in a garbage can.

This being my first year back in Canada, Geri and I have decided to stay put and just chill, and we probably won't make it to midnight.

WILL YOU?

Then there is the whole thing about New Year's resolutions. I made a few in my younger years but never kept them, so I gave up making them. What about you? Do you make them, have you ever made them? Do you think they are a lot of nonsense?


Actually that is kind of funny because I DO want to start working out more this year. Been packing on the pounds last few years. SO while not exactly a "resolution" I am gonna give it the old college try.

So weigh in and drop a New Year's message if you feel inclined and let us know if you have any New Year's Eve plans, or making any Resolutions, or if any of you have ever done anything really really dumb like waking with your ass in a garbage can.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices