10 best foods of all time!

Okay, something lite and fluffy (yeah, we’re really grasping for straws now!).  When I say “best,” I mean 10 foods that exist that every human on earth would agree on (not even one person would reject your entries).  So, carnivores, no saying “steaks,” and vegetarians no saying “broccoli.”  No excuses like “I’m on a diet so I can’t eat that,” or "I'm lactose intolerant."  Those are disqualifiers.

No, it HAS to be something that each and every human alive being would like to eat.  So what kinds of foods will you come up with?

Post your list.  I’ll start you off:

  1. Whipped cream
  2. x
  3. x
  4. x
  5. x
  6. x
  7. x
  8. x
  9. x
  10. x

Then, let's argue amongst ourselves as to what qualifies. 

(by PrimalSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices