Goodbye, Farewell, Adieu

                                                                   And So Long!

                                        Do Not Panic Though.


Leaving lovely Ontario for lovely Minnesota to catch up with Family and Friends. 
Leaving Sunday.
Will have my laptop with me, so don't think you can all abuse my channel without me noticing!

What, my regulars abuse this channel?

Maybe my other authors will have a thing or two to post to keep people popping in, though I might find time to do a thing or two myself.

We will be back for New  Year's to celebrate the breaking in of the New Year in our new adopted country.

Alas, will be missing seeing my son. He made a yearly pilgrimage home to Ontario from Alberta to see his mom and I would make the journey every Christmas to catch up with him, and yes, with my ex too, as we managed to stay on friendly terms.

Then Covid struck and for two years wasn't able to make the journey, now that I have moved to Canada he has found a new job firefighting for mines and oil rigs in the winter and forest fires in the summer.

And they don't get much time off for Christmas, The decision I had to make was to go see him in Alberta or go back to Minnesota to see my bro and his family and long time friends. Geri was the deciding factor, her two daughters live in Minnesota.

I hope to drop by again sometime over the next week but in case I end up missing any of you, let me say it loud and clear:


Or whatever you choose to call this time of year 😏

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices