That beloved entity…

Don’t be embarrassed.  We all have one. Maybe more than one.  It’s a natural thing to do or have, in case the need arises.  You know what I’m talkin’ about.  No, not a hidden vibrator or your private “cash stash” / “fun mun.”

NO, ho, ho.  I speak of that beloved entity, the “junk drawer,” where you can find almost everything you might need, except maybe a boiled egg; a mish-mash collection of those “Yeah, I know I’m gonna need this later” items.

What a disrespected entity, that junk drawer, starting with its name.  I mean, WTH?!?  That’s just not right. 😞

I’m going to rename the generic “junk drawer” the “Leftovers Drawer,” even giving it proper name status.  Granted, not a gigantic step up, but a lot better, more prestigious, than “junk drawer.”  Am I right?

Okay, here are the questions:

- What all is in your Leftovers Drawer?  Does it look like mine? 

- How often do you “visit” it?  Daily, every other day, weekly…?

- Post a picture if you can.  If no picture, describe to us what all you have in your Leftovers Drawer.  Do you have anything in there that’s a non-sequitur (like a boiled egg)? 😉

Let’s spread the wealth leftovers around!

Thanks for posting and favoriting (and laughing, I hope)! 😁

(by PrimalSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We could use some elbow grease here…

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

When Life Hands You Lemons