Summer's over, time for a Christmas special

 


So, how DID you all survive summer? And for those of you who are experiencing EXTREME heat waves, how are you coping. Where I moved to the temps are actually fairly cool right now. Winter won't be far off.

FINALLY: everything settled, we are comfortably moved in, I did my fist shift this morning as a school crossing guard, we found a clinic for our medical needs, had a nice visit with my son this past weekend (first time in 4 years due to Covid), and now I just have to decide when I want to start painting our new apartment.

BUT enough about me. It's been a long summer that has taken me away from here for a bit, so time to catch up. Talk about whatever  you want to talk about on this thread. Drop in to say HI, or leave a joke, or a funny meme, or a music video, or whatever floats your boat.

😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices