What is going on here?

 Thank goodness (I would say thank God, but don't want to offend the sensitive types) that Germaine has become a frequent poster on this forum.

Also a thanks to the Bunny and Jennifer for their threads. 

Now I have to wonder what happened to my OTHER authors? 😕

Particularly one lady who likes my teasing her, so my guess is, since I wasn't here to tease her, she decided to forget about us. Sighs.

Well, I am back now. If you want to read about my adventures, you will have to read up on them on Kat's........

https://countrykatnc.blogspot.com/2024/08/im-back.html\

I have been keeping abreast of political developments but with only a curious eye, wanting to take my time away from all this as being truly away.

The first month of my "away" time was a blast, but alas, August has been a struggle.

Looking forward to getting back to a normal routine. That will include getting geared up for another school year (doing cross-guarding again). As well as finally finishing an unfinished bit of business - finalizing my Powers of Attorney and Will. 

I DID lose 15 lbs over the summer. My goal had been double that. Oh well, at least heading in the right direction. I plan on sticking with it. My total weight loss goal is 40 lbs. And don't ask me what that is in Canadian, I am still struggling with metric. Something like 18 or 19 kilograms. 

As an aside, I wonder how long the U.S. is going to hold on still using imperial measurements?

Anyways, I will soon be back to posting threads. Hoping my absent authors will get back into the saddle again as well. 

Now the summer is winding down, let's get the action on this forum back up to where it used to be.

👍



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices