Things that make you go UGH

 Just plain ole fashion UGH. You see something or hear something and your first reaction is just UGH.


ONE RULE: You can't say Trump. I know Trump makes us all go Ugh. And I am not saying you can't mention some other political leader or public figure that makes you go Ugh.  But I suspect, that without this rule, the whole page would be filled with Trump.

I mean the constant mentioning of the man makes me want to go UGH! And that is all I am going to say on that matter.

Maybe you are thinking this thread is making you think UGH. Fair enough. Lay it all on the line. 

What is Ughworthy to you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices