Gonna be an outage today........

 In our area. Local hydro replacing some lines or some such, so we got a notice, no power in our area between 9:30 and 3:30 pm. Must be a Canadian thing, never heard of a planned outage before. 

It is what it is so I thought I would leave you all with an interesting thread to contemplate:

Of all your fellow travelers on here, who do you think has the coolest user name and/or the coolest avatar.

I will be back online tonight (I hope) to see the results.

No extra points for picking me, though I do believe I have the best username AND avatar. 😁

My choices:

Pithy Wititude (we do know what pithy means, right? Wititude seems to be a cross between witty and attitude, just look up wititude quotes), Region Rat. What that last part is all about I hazard to guess but put it all together, that is one Pithy username.

As for the coolest avatar:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices