I guess everyone here got the memo?

 IN case you missed the memo:

https://snowflakesforum.blogspot.com/2024/04/this-is-it.html

Also didn't send out invites. I guess those who didn't get them, figured I wasn't posting anything..........important.

Good thing it wasn't a test 😏

So. For those who got missed the meme.............

Here is PART TWO.

Congratulations!

You have finally reached the end of the internet!
There's nothing more to see, no more links to visit.
You've done it all.
This is the very last page on the very last server at the very far end of the internet.

You should now turn off your computer and go do something useful with the rest of your life. *




I think this time I will send invites. So everyone can use the internet to see that the internet has reached the end. 

Aren't I kind? 😋


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices