A little more Sunday silliness…

…Jerry Seinfeld style.


Are you up for another silly Sunday game?

I have been thinking about our under-appreciated kitchen tools/gadgets lately.  Yes, we have taken them for granted these days. It’s such a pity. 😞

The spoon rest: “I’m always on the front lines, and with virtually no backup except the stovetop.  You brute, you!”

The can opener: “You don’t need me anymore 😭 with all your fancy-ass pull tabs!” WTF?!

Pizza slicer: “Ha! I’ve been relegated to cutting the melted-together cheese on your precut delivery. I’m not getting to live up to my full potential!”  What an insult!

Microwave to stove: Nee ner, nee ner, neeeeee ner!  Slow poke!!

Is it just me or are your kitchen gadgets trying to tell you something?

Corn cob holders?

Kitchen sink sponge?

Spatula?

Other?

(by Primal “yeah, I think I’m losin’ it” 😲Soup)

(But I hope you got a chuckle) … (runs and hides.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices