The truth can hurt...



Our beloved leader, the Snowy one, has given me a “grouchiness score” of 50:50. 

grouch·y

/ˈɡrouCHē/

adjective

    1. irritable and bad-tempered; grumpy; complaining.

"the old man grew sulky and grouchy"

Similar: grumpy, cross, irritable, bad-tempered, crotchety, crabby…

IOW, SNOWFLAKE thinks I’m grouchy 50 percent of the time.  That’s interesting.  It’s interesting to see how others view us.  I’d give myself more of a 30:70 grouchiness score, 30 being the percent of time I’m grouchy on my posts and OPs.

But it’s not easy to see oneself as others see us.  Sometimes, maybe more often than not, we need outside observers to give us a true picture of how we come across.  Or, as I like to say, "Sometimes you do someone a favor when you tell them they have bad breath." 😲😭

Questions:

1. What grouchiness score would you give me? Is Snowy right?

2. What grouchiness score do you give yourself?  Let us be the judge of that. 😉  Brace for impact!

(by Primal "half the time" Soup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices