Happy Super Bore Weekend

 I suspect there won't be much activity on here this weekend with the Super Bore.

I mean, who gets excited about Football anyways 😕 And particularly the Super Bore, isn't it just an excuse for getting loud and rambunctious, drinking a lot and eating a ton of food?

Am I the ONLY one who thinks this way? My sports is soccer and hockey, where there is constant motion. 

So, tell me my dear followers, are you really into Super Bore? If so, why? Maybe I am missing something?

And it was nice to discover that I am not the only one who finds Football boring, found a few of these choice comments on Quora:

How’s this for boring. Broadcast time is 4 hours. Official play time is 1 hour. The ball is only in motion for 10 minutes. So you’re watching TV for 4 hours for 10 minutes of action. You might as well read Little Women for the sex scenes. 

I don’t find the Super Bowl to be boring. That said, I know I’m in for a different event than the 266 games that came before it. The pre-game is longer. The coin toss is longer. They sing America the Beautiful in addition to the Star-Spangled Banner. There are so many things that I know I have to prepare for. And then halftime in a regular NFL game is 12 minutes. In the Super Bowl, the on-field performance is 12 minutes. That doesn’t count the stage setup and break down time, so you’re looking at a solid 30 minutes for halftime.

Many people watch the game just for the commercials.

OMG…Y E S ! Boring doesn’t even begin to describe the game.

What a bunch of Snowflakes, wouldn't you agree?

So, bring your opinions to this thread and tell us why Football rules or doesn't rule. Take it a step further, what sports ARE you into? Nascar? Wrestling? Volleyball? Figure skating? 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices