Let's talk dirty! Sorta.

 Okay, we're starting with zero points.  For each of the following questions (all stolen from Cosmopolitan), you can get five points.  That makes 100 points possible!

(To be clear, for each one you can't say "not me, unh-UH!" you lose five points.  The closer the get to 100, the more of a loser you really are.)

 Winner buys dinner.

  • Never have I ever dressed as a furry.
  • Never have I ever had sex in a public place
  • Never have I ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person
  • Never have I ever said the wrong name in bed
  • Never have I ever had a friend with benefits
  • Never have I ever slept with someone whose name I don't know
  • Never have I ever been to an adult store
  • Never have I ever had a threesome
  • Never have I ever joined the 'mile high' club
  • Never have I ever sent a sexy selfie
  • Never have I ever had sex in the sea/a swimming pool
  • Never have I ever had a one night stand
  • Never have I ever faked an orgasm
  • Never have I ever flashed someone
  • Never have I ever given or received a lap dance
  • Never have I ever slept with a co-worker
  • Never have I ever gone back to an ex
  • Never have I ever been 'walked in on' while having sex
  • Never have I ever regretted a sexual experience
  • Never have I ever had a sex dream about someone in this room
Come on, gang!  Let's share all our frisky little secrets!

          --AlexthenaughtyK



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices