Goodbye friend...

 

 

Well, my iPhone 6S Plus is on its last legs.  Been a great phone and I wouldn't be getting a new phone if I didn't have to.  Poor little thing can't even update the latest ios software (says I need 2.5 GB for that).  Battery lasts only a few hours before it needs recharged.  Sorry to see this old friend go, but...

Tomorrow, my iPhone 13 Pro Max is coming in.  (Damn $1218.19) 128 gigs and long lasting battery (they say).  I took screen shots of all my 6S settings in case I can't access the old data.  They will transfer a lot of stuff (iCloud) over for me.  What doesn't come over, I will re-download the app.

Question: Any suggestions on possible surprises to expect and prepare for?  Any personal horror stories you can tell me?  

I think I have it under control but...

(by Primoridal "No! Say it aint' so!" Soup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices