Christmas wishes

 WELL

I guess time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays, or Happy Hanukkah, or whatever it is you celebrate this time of year.

Activity has been low lately, understandable with the Holidays, so I will be back to my usual nonsense after Christmas. (Though I will try n respond to anyone responding to this thread).

So, feel free to drop a line or two if you feel inclined, and let me know, if you feel inclined to do so, how I can improve this channel.

As for how I am celebrating: Since Covid cases again on the rise, me and my lady are staying put and will try n tolerate each other for company without the bother of family and friends. Turkey for Christmas, and Sauerbraten for New Year's Eve. 

AGAIN, and I can't say this LOUD enough, thanks to all of you have made this channel a success and been active members. Without you I might have said "oh to Hell with it." 

Sadly, a few have moved on, not sure if they just lost interest, found other forums more to their liking, or God forbid, left due to health reasons. I have come to realize friendships on forums like this one are fleeting, and for every friend who has moved on I am glad to have welcomed new ones.

 I hope we can still continue this journey for many years to come.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices