SNOWFLAKE asks… [S3E10]

 


SNOWFLAKE Mod 

OK, here is a more serious question:

What is your comfort level on being personal on here?

Backstory: I remember a while back doing a thread asking for people to post pictures of self, and I posted several of myself, but not everyone was comfortable doing so. YET, I was pleasantly surprised at how many of my regulars on here DID post pics of themselves.

I have also given a lot of personal stories about myself, some on here have been quite comfortable revealing personal details about their lives and themselves. Others less so.

Some have even been more up front than me, using their real names and giving away their location. Of course, asking this question should not imply that I am being nosy about anyone, just curious.


Another chance to chime in on your comfort level on this forum, regarding exposing yourself (no not that kind, though we've gotten mighty close [remembering Snowflake's toilet incident]).  😱😁 

Also, feel free to post pictures of yourself or updated information on your life, if you want.  Hey, we’re all friends here.

And thanks for favoriting and supporting the Ask Series!

(posted by PrimalSoup)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices