JUNK!

Fast food should be called Junk Food.

I was never much into Fast Food like KFC or McD's.

However, my significant other and I were out all today shopping (now stores are open again) and we thought we would "treat" ourselves to some KFC.

BIG MISTAKE.

Awful tasting food.

IF, on the odd occasion, we do need to take out fast food, we would pick up pizza or chicken wings, but never a burger that isn't from a place that doesn't know how to make a burger.

SO, how about you folks out there? Avoid fast food? OR love it? (Don't worry, I would forgive you)

Got any faves? Anyone into Burger King? Dunkin'? Taco Bell? KFC? Subway?

Just curious.

NOW - where did I leave my Pepto?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices