Do we lose our minds as we get older, or is it just me?

 MY partner, common-law wife, or significant other (still haven't figured out which title best fits her) has left me.

OK, take a deep breath, just temporarily to take care of a family matter, she will be back in a couple of weeks.

Since being together one of her refrains has been that I would lose my head if it wasn't attached to me.

There is a lot of truth to that because I have found that lately I have been losing or misplacing things, only to have her find them for me.

Yesterday was a perfect example, I was doing some dusting, then put the rag down somewhere, later wanted to put it in the laundry and couldn't find it ANYWHERE!

Finally did find it only after turning our apartment upside down.

SO, is this just age? Are my regulars on here who are getting "up there" finding the same problem? Or is this just me?

Seems more and more people I know around my age tell me similar stories, they just don't know where their minds are at. Not talking about those who are suffering cognitive decline, just becoming more forgetful.

Is it a biological thing? Or just an absent minded thing? I don't remember ever misplacing something this often when I was younger.

I am curious to hear if anyone else suffers from this phenomenon or has noticed this is something that happens to people as they get older, or is it that some people are just bubbleheads?

Now, excuse me, I have to get back to searching for my glasses.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices