ABANDON SHIP!!

 Where have all my authors gone?? Far far away?

Never mind, where have you been Snowy?

Still here, waiting for more threads from our resident Susan. Where she disappear to?

It's summer, nice weather and all, so I am not really complaining, just mumbling. 

So got up this morning and thought to myself: what will I post about today?? As I was thinking about it, I came across an item about the Best Westerns of All Time. 

The 25 Best Westerns Of All Time:

https://www.slashfilm.com/587717/the-best-westerns-of-all-time/

1. Once Upon a Time in the West - yup, I agree with that one.

2. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance - not sure quite #2 but definitely up there.

3. Unforgiven - definitely.

4. The Searchers - one of my faves.

5. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - umm, I don't get it, I don't get it. Lame western (except for the music)

On that note - I thought I would check Rotten Tomatoes:

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly #1     ??

The Treasure of The Sierra Madre #2     ??

Ok, forget about Rotten Tomatoes, yeesh.

Another source I tried:

https://screenrant.com/best-westerns-all-time/#once-upon-a-time-in-the-west-1968

1. Once Upon A Time In The West (1968)

2. High Noon (1952)

3. The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (1966)


Ok, first of all, what do I have wrong? The Good is considered among the best in westerns? Huh? What am I missing?

Snowy's list:

1. Once Upon a Time in the West

2. Unforgiven

3. The Hateful Eight

4. The Searchers

5. High Noon

6. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

7. Tombstone

8. Stagecoach


But enough about my list, which are YOUR favorite westerns?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices